Army School TGT/PGT/PRT Online form 2016
Army welfare Education Society has announced the vacancy in the post of TGP/PGT/PRT teacher. those candidates are Eligible and Interested in this post they can apply online from Indian Army AWES site.
- Application Begin: 17/08/2016
- Last Date of Application: 13/09/2016
Application fee Details:
- General/OBC: 600/-
- ST/SC; 600/-
- Pay the examination fee through Net banking or other banking services.
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit:
- PGT has required Post Graduation degree in the related subject from any recognize University in India.
- TGT has required Graduation degree in the related subject from any recognize University in India.
- PRT has required Graduate with B.Ed/ 2-year Diploma/ 4 year integrated course CTET/TET.
- Age limit for fresher candidate: Less than 40 Year
- For NCR School TGT/PRT : Below 29 year
- For PGT: Below 36 year
- For Experienced Candidates; below 57 Year
How to Apply Application Form:
Step 1: Click Registration for Application and read the post instruction then right click on check box and then click on Submit Registration.
Step 2: Fill up the Personal details and then Click on Process
Step 3: Get the Login Id and password
Step 4: Open Login for online Application
Step 5; Fill up all necessary information and Upload Document.
Step 6: Make a Payment
Step 7: Print the final Application form.